NTFS.desktop for Active Desktop

madmatt

Bow Down to the King
Political User
NTFS.desktop, formerly known as MADMATT.xperience, allows you to view the latest news headlines and forum posts. NTFS.desktop also allows you to login to the site, search the forum, and select which news you would like to view. The latest version, v2.3.1400, is fully compatible with the new site (ntfs.org). Any questions can be asked in the official Active Desktop help thread.

View Demo
Download v2.3.1400
Change Log

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Nice matt, got the forum backend up again earlier, as well as the klipfolio stuff.... will do a big news post on all of this later :D

madmatt

Bow Down to the King
Political User
Originally posted by Electronic Punk
Nice matt, got the forum backend up again earlier, as well as the klipfolio stuff.... will do a big news post on all of this later :D
Thanks. =)
I noticed (about the backend).. heh. wasn't going to wait for an invite to start using it. =)

The site speed makes a huge difference with it loading, quite nice now. I should add a 'generated in..' to it just so we can see how fast it loads. =)

madmatt

Bow Down to the King
Political User
I forgot to mention that you will need to have access to a server with PHP 4.* installed or you will need to install PHP for Windows (I suggest PHPtriad). SPeedY_B wrote a very good tutorial on how to install PHPtriad for Windows, it can be found some where on this forum.

I am also working on a few new features for NTFS.desktop and I will release these soon.

Thank you.

Geffy

OSNN Veteran Addict
yeah but you can delete that fairly easily

delete the folder and then use phpmyadmin to delete the invision database

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut