nt (please delete thread)

Ah, but while we're sick of it, other people aren't. You cant just close threads because they offend you.

I'm utterly sick of P4 vs AMD threads, another has sprung up and no doubt no-one will close it unless it gets out of hand. But that's how it should be.

I am one of the moderators, who likes the thread, but only because so many people here seem to enjoy it, plus it gives people a chance who aren't as techincal savvy as some of us, a chance to actually feel like they are part of the forum.

If it is closed it won't be by me, unless I'm told to close it.

But if some other mod closes it I wouldn't have a problem with that either, (well I wouldn't say anything public about it). LOL

:cool:

I like the thread, lets me see how other peoples minds work.

dont close it... it will leave ppl homeless... even shatter some ppls lives... how sad... been overlooked for too long... m00

MdSalih

It IS NOT going to be closed.

What the hell is wrong with it.
It's a word association for cryin out loud, they're not posting smut, there is no profanity.
What is this a book burning!

The Lounge area is for entertainment. You don't have to go there if you don't want to. And if we start to close all these threads we're gonna wind up just like any other boring tech site.

This site has caracter. and a sence of life to it. You take that away and it's down hill.

Originally posted by catch23
JJB6486 was supposed to close it...or Jewelzz ...Don't worry...I'll ***** about it in the IRC channel tomorrow

I DON'T THINK SO!!!

Originally posted by gonaads
It IS NOT
This site has caracter. and a sence of life to it. You take that away and it's down hill.

I think we call that a community and all comunities have to be tolerant, nice point Gonaads :D

I missed something didn't I?
Don't answer I will prob miss the answer anyway ;)

Originally posted by New Disease
wow.... someone has REAL AUTHORITAAAAAAAAAA ....ahem

Would you prefer Anarchy?

Personally, I could care less if its there. That's what the entertainment group is for... non technical discussions.
I think "Onling Gaming" should be moved out of there.

it's a cool thread, hope the mods don't get any ideas of closing it

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back