Now you know youre lazy ...

LOL...i was hoping nobody was gonna mention that. :\

TittleBitties said:
LOL...i was hoping nobody was gonna mention that. :\
I didn't know whether to read your reply incase you gave me an answer :s :cheeky:

Just use the empty cans or bottles of BAWLS that you've been drinking from. ;)

I thought it can handle #2?? /me goes to email the manufacturer...

Evil Marge said:
I don't wanna know what happens if you need a no.2 :eek:
lol eww you just made that subject even more disgusting haha

Evil Marge said:
Oh now that's just disgusting :speechless: :laugh:
true true hahaha

themafia.69 said:
you know you are lazy when you are me:p
no man you have to see me im too lazy to even make my own food i think my tummy shrunk :(

There's a brand of grown-up Diapers, think its depends or a competitor that actually advertizes on the packaging...."Not just for emergencies". Now THAT'S LAAAZEEE..we're talking lazy like a rug on valium.

sweetlu said:
There's a brand of grown-up Diapers, think its depends or a competitor that actually advertizes on the packaging...."Not just for emergencies". Now THAT'S LAAAZEEE..we're talking lazy like a rug on valium.

Not just for emergencies...LOL

Each urinal is made with hard plastic and comes with a handy female adapter. Holds 32 oz. of liquid (same as a Big Gulp!).

heh

ming said:
Heny probably sits in the toilet all day with me wireless laptop. :p
Thanks ming, for the horrible, horrible visions you've put in my head :dead:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back