Now Playing won't work on my laptop?! (Glaanie?)

Mainframeguy

Debiant by way of Ubuntu
Am getting my lap top sorted to do all the things I expect of it and this one is for some reason failing on me....

I'm using foobar same as I do on my main m/c and I have the AMIP add-on and the CURL in the right directory... can only guess there's something in the config I have missed, but it looks good to me - I'll try to get a screen shot for you guys to look at (wonders if Glaanie is still on :p )

Mainframeguy

Debiant by way of Ubuntu
screenshot

Mainframeguy said:
I'll try to get a screen shot for you guys to look at (wonders if Glaanie is still on :p )
here it is - note that the password is there but for obvious reasons I have erased it from the screenshot

Attachments

Mainframeguy

Debiant by way of Ubuntu
Ps

This has me completely confused now because it is working from the server machine I have completely fine and I have looked at the note book set up over and over and it seems identical.... I am not trying to run both at once either BTW. Strange thing is also that when I stop the player on the server machine it leaves the last Song Played as the "now playing" one.

Any hints much appreciated - I am not listening to what it says below, BTW :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Haniew