November Desktops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
Did I jump the gun? Seem to be losing track of time ;)

Well here is ht edesktop I will have all month, cos its simple and what I like... no clutter so it can be cluttered when I am working on something (as you can tell nothing currently)

Corona Theme and Wallpaper from http://www.alexkelm.com/hosted/elektro/home.html

Used MagicTweak to kill teh username.. only 1 login.. useless... my conmputer is *****in ;)

Got teh XP-erience link on my start menu

Got a few windows open, *****in aka my computer winamp, default skin with tranparency. mirc sat in xperience and pcdvd my usual haunts... got trillian and getright running too.. and internet explorer, I am browsing these here forums.

watching a film in the latest version of Zoom Player on ultra minimilistic, the way I usually watch films. Before you ask ... Silence Of The Lambs, Critereon Collection edition (no longer available I don't think)

- Commentary by director Jonathan Demme, stars Jodie Foster and Anthony Hopkins, screenwriter Ted Tally and FBI agent John Douglas
- Deleted scenes
- Seven deleted scenes
- Film-to-storyboard comparison & Storyboards
- FBI crime classification manual
- Voices of Death: word-for-word statements of convicted serial killers
- Widescreen letterbox format

Definatly a true collectors edition ;)

(Click for the full version

As its november describe your desktop to everyone.. .saves asking any questions later :)

Hmm, well EP you are not alone, i too already have my November desktop. Guess i can go ahead and post it so you wont feel all alone.

and EP i must say you had a very nice Desktop. Good Job

Hmm, well EP you are not alone, i too already have my November desktop. Guess i can go ahead and post it so you wont feel all alone.

PS. --- The screenshot is bad quality. I wil post a better one later.

nice lazy james, i see u using active desktop from madmatt. WELL i screwed up my desktop, so it will take a few more weeks again. STAY TUNED THOU....

good looking stuff james. i hope to have something a little different out for this month. even if it is just a change of what i have now. hopefully it will be better coolmon layout, as right now it is just sitting there.

Same rules apply as every month, follow them or catch slack =)

EP, I'd rather be using WMP with Corona over WAMP. Nice job though. Those colors are very easy on the eyes. Is the movie Red Dragon?

LazyJames, some nice new advances in yours, keep it up.

Nothing new from me, for November... yet.

That's a sweet looking James, I should try using Active Desktop for my December/Christmas 2002 one :)

Got mine up and running too :)

Icons, Theme, Trillian Skin
From Foood.net - XPiCandy.

If you take a closer look, my Back, Forward, Stop etc icons in windows have been changed. Take a look at Crystal for them.

The theme is also part of the Crystal theme which you get from the link above.

Trillian skin from Cerulean Studios Skins - Scroll down and you'll see it.

Hope you like mine :)

Crystalized is a very nice setup, very appealing. Good job.

Yeah, it's easy on the eyes ;) Trying to figure out how to use Samurize :confused::D

Posted by madmatt
Same rules apply as every month, follow them or catch slack =)

EP, I'd rather be using WMP with Corona over WAMP. Nice job though. Those colors are very easy on the eyes. Is the movie Red Dragon?

LazyJames, some nice new advances in yours, keep it up.

Nothing new from me, for November... yet.

Corona is ok, lots of nice features and doesn't feel too bloated, but winamp3 is where its at.

What? You think I waste my time reading descriptions? =)

EP, either way.. it looks nice.

Jaguar Brushed VS by Iceman
Wallpaper by Deadzombie
Dock by Moby
Icons - Snowe2
Browser - Phoenix

Nice Desktop lynchknot, but why the Mac lookylikey? Why dont you just buy a mac.

thanks for all the compliments guys, and EP i have to agree with you about WAMP 3 over WMP, i never have been a fan of WMP.
There have been some nice looking DTops on here so far, looks like november is going to be a good month.

Posted by LazyJames

PS. --- The screenshot is bad quality. I wil post a better one later.
Oh, I was just using that theme. Did a fresh install and haven't had the chance to get all that back.

Posted by Javakhanzz
Nice Desktop lynchknot, but why the Mac lookylikey? Why dont you just buy a mac.

er........because I like to have a PC with a Moby Dock and a top mounted taskbar. :eek: - besides MAC's are expensive junk.

When you going to post, Jewelzz? =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back