Noton Ghost Error-anyone else get this?

R

rj2

hi.i get this error within norton ghost 2003
stop-could`nt contact ghost start agent(0x80070422)
this happens anywhere within norton ghost when i try to check integrity of file,view contents of .gho file.etc.
i have a 2nd hd which hold 2 partitions for ghost images
1 for c drive
1 for f drive which has all programs on it
i am leery of trying to restore my partitions, if this error affects the .gho files
norton has a couple lines in their knowledge base,but say they are unable to reproduce the error
anyone else seen this and were you able to fix it
thnx

Can't help you, but I had error 437 which is for cd's on a harddrive. It turned out to be a faulty mobile rack. Try coping ghost files to another drive and run it again, thats how I found out it was the mobile rack.
Good luck.
ejm

you are da man snookbooger.i did have it disable in admin tools services,it works fine now.you should work for symantec,who say they cannot duplicate error lol
thnx again

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back