Noticing the Ads on OSNN.net (TRUE.com)

synical33

X2 & Lovin' It
I have been noticing the Ads on OSSN.net and there is one ad that has come to my direct attention. A simple refresh of the OSNN.net forum or simply navigating through the forums I have run into the TRU or TRUE ads. Hmmm upon further view of the ad it states sexy singles and what not and you can search for them on their site. Notice closely though, the images are of a womans mouth with her tongue sticking out and the other image is of the same womans cleavage (boobs).

Well as a man that just sparks my interest and makes me want to go navigate through the TRUE site. But i'd rather not cause it would be a waste of my time. lol

Seriously though, whos idea was it?

I can see the scenario now: Setting: TRUE.com Board Room

A wealth of ideas are thrown out in a frenzy and some random joe yells out
"Lets put boobs cause the majority of surfers are lonely, sex crazed males on a hunt for women".

LMAO im sorry this will seem like a pointless thread but I felt like I should have thrown that out to see what kind of feedback I get out of this.

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATERZ!!!!

Re: Noticing the Ads on OSSN.net (TRUE.com)

sorry, you lost me at boobs.

something to do.
and its osnn.net :p

may register ossn tho ? :p

I know how much everyone loves the audio ads, might throw some prank ones in :eek:

Go on then,I've never had one yet :lick:

theres audio ads noooooooooooooooooooooooo cause i blare my music when im home that means the ads will blare too nooooooooooooooooo hey if i had my own boobs i dont think it will be the same lol

synical33 said:
hey if i had my own boobs i dont think it will be the same lol
If you had your own boobs you'd look rather strange :alien:

Electronic Punk said:
I know how much everyone loves the audio ads, might throw some prank ones in :eek:

Blashphemer! Blasphemer!!!

yes rather strange would actually fit the descrition. Oh well no boobs for me ill just find me the nearest hot female and...........=)

I was thinking of getting Tittles onboard to advertise a crazy stunts video :p

Electronic Punk said:

Do you know how much ass that would kick. That would be the greatest

Electronic Punk said:

Only if it's got lots of blood and gore :D

preferably leaking furiously from tittles body suchthat we dont have to put up with hom much lionger after filming :D

LordOfLA said:
preferably leaking furiously from tittles body suchthat we dont have to put up with hom much lionger after filming :D

That's a bit harsh isn't it? I thought he was calling you "da man" the other day!

I wouldnt mind having women parts for 5 min. Wanna feel what its like to rub my boobs and get horny off it :p.

can we not just put up the Titlles driving guide to go karts?

Moonwraith said:
That's a bit harsh isn't it? I thought he was calling you "da man" the other day!

that was because he accused me of defecting from osnn, so I asked him what would happen if I accidentally senta large number of packets to his 56k modem from a 100mbit server until he apologised :)

And anyway he likes the attention :D

lol...i like to mess with ol lord :p. Thats what he gets pranking me that one time :p.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back