(Notebook users) How do you click?

How do you click your mouse?

• Total voters

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Pointless poll time! Just curious how notebook/laptop users click their mouse. :D

I use the track-pad myself.

external mouse at times other times the earser head think.

Tap the touchpad, even for right-clicks and middle-clicks. The only time the buttons below the touchpad are ever used is if someone else is using my notebook and they don't know about the tap-zones and virtual scrolling features. :D

I also have an external MS IntelliMouse that I plug in when doing finer work with Photoshop etc.

man, I love the touchpad on laptops...they're so configureable with tap sones and everything

I deliberately don't use desktops even though they're more powerfull boxes...if my laptop is handy

tap zones are great

I hate using trackpads...if it were up to me I'd carry around an external mouse with me everywhere :D

Grandmaster said:
I hate using trackpads...if it were up to me I'd carry around an external mouse with me everywhere :D
You get used to them when you use them a lot, I love using mine :D .... except for playing Unreal Tournament.. that's bad, just bad :p

SPeedY_B said:
You get used to them when you use them a lot
True.
smile.gif

I use the laptop mouse buttons, when I get a chance to use a laptop. :)

I use the touchpad! I have my zones set up so there is no clicking. :)

Depending on what I'm doing, I will either use the buttons or just tap the touch pad.

I did try using a ps\2 mouse(ran out of usb ports) for playing the few games I do play, but I kept trying to use the touchpad and wondering why the mouse pointer wasn't moving. So I just gave up and learned to play with the touchpad. :eek:

If i have an external mouse available, ill use it, but if not, i love the apple touchpad, it is so reactive, and ****. And the button underneath it is so big, you almost want to click it :p

The thing that annoys me the most is sometimes when I try to move the cursor using the touch pad.. it closes the window that I'm using (i.e closing the browser if I'm trying to surf the net.)

NetRyder said:
Tap the touchpad, even for right-clicks and middle-clicks. The only time the buttons below the touchpad are ever used is if someone else is using my notebook and they don't know about the tap-zones and virtual scrolling features. :D

I also have an external MS IntelliMouse that I plug in when doing finer work with Photoshop etc.
^^^

he said it for me

tap for left - click for right here...

must learn about tap zones now I have seen this thread though!

My HP notebook has a Synaptics Touchpad where you can configure tap zones virtual scrolling and much more

I love touching and tapping things :p

so I use the touchpad...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back