NOT the rite forum post but oh WELL, cS tourney on xp-erience.org

O

oO ShifterZ Oo

i know its the the right place to put this here, but im too lazy to put it in the right place, so ima going to post it here. DOES anyone here play cS, and if u dont know what that is, its a no. But lets get a huge 1 on 1 tourney going on. IM bored as hell, so lets start one yea, whos in.???

Depends when it is, I am back next tuesday night and would definatly like to have a game with you guys... Fed up of kicking Lighwaves ass

*runs*

ehhh, well do u guys wanna do a huge 1 on 1 tourney or do u want to just get 10 and scrim each other. . . . . .. so it would be 5 on 5, and we need to find a host, anyone have a server that could host 10 people.

friend runs a server...dunno how ur guys pings would be tho

Originally posted by [CpK]Bastid
friend runs a server...dunno how ur guys pings would be tho

that could definitely be a problem for most people.

well we could trythe server, and if its wack then we could find an other....

Id do it but i aint played CS in along time i suck to bad lol only have it installed now to play dod

frens server

204.210.103.44:27015

hawaii based so ujk prolly high pings::(

I'll be up for it when I can disable call waiting on my phone line, then connect up to Counterstrike without timing out. Seems a fair bit to do doesn't it ;)

my ping goes from 130's to up to 290's in the server which doesint bother me, but can it handle 10 people?

heh... I used to play for a clan called FoD a year or so ago then I stopped playing and started back up part time recently...

then I used to be half decent... now I just plain suck lol...

FoD = faces of death or fudgemuffin of dementia... whichever floats your boat.... first is the official title...

clan server is down else I would invite you over... very stable... based in texas... supports around 16 with no probs BUT n00bs beware... some of the guys AND gurls are VERY good...

they don't take pity either lol.. unfortunately...

I'll just wait for rascal to set up his server like he said he would :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back