....Not sure why but....

failurbydesign

music MUSIC music
Political Access
So i ordered a Roku player for my Parents last week, shipping was pretty fast (3 days for FedEx ground) anyways my girlfriend and i decided to get her parents the same gift! Since xmas is just around the corner, i was going to place the order this morning, i went through the 99% of the process ( Name, address, yada yada) But stopped before i chose my payment method. I droppped the menu down to paypal, and noticed i needed to leave for work (with snow in Vegas) i just back out and closed my browser. As im leaving, i hear and email pop up, i take a glance and its roku, confirming my order for $127.73 shipped FedEx 2day payed with paypal! Now im lost, i logged into my paypal and there was nothing pending..My Wamu account..nothing...ALL DAY nothing, so i guess ill wait for a traxcking number? I called after class but they where closed...so ill shoot for tomorrow...but isnt that strange? If they send me the unit and i dont get charged what should i do? Is this there fault? I have no issue paying, but i pretty sure it wont go unnoticed.

If you didn't pay them then they'll notice and they won't send you anything. The invoices are automatically generated and sent to you even if you don't pay on some websites. The actual item is sent to you once the payment is cleared.

Thats what i figured, but i have bought stuff on ebay and used my paypal account (which snags funds from my wamu account) when i have had $0 at that time, paypal take 3 days before it takes funds out of my bank account! Idk why it takes so long

Thats what i figured, but i have bought stuff on ebay and used my paypal account (which snags funds from my wamu account) when i have had $0 at that time, paypal take 3 days before it takes funds out of my bank account! Idk why it takes so long
Yes PayPal takes up to 3 to 5 business days to take funds out of your bank account but you can always store some money directly in your PayPal account so you won't have to wait 3 days next time you purchase an item.

Yes PayPal takes up to 3 to 5 business days to take funds out of your bank account but you can always store some money directly in your PayPal account so you won't have to wait 3 days next time you purchase an item.

i do sometimes, i have a paypal debit card they sent me too!

you don't need to leave funds in your paypal account.

As long as you have someway of getting funds to paypal you can pay with 0 balance and they'll immediatley charge your funding source.

PayPal always takes money from me the next business day, or sometimes on Saturdays (Jerks!).

I'm assuming gigabot is correct and they sent you an invoice. Based on your OP, I'm guessing you got far enough through the vendor checkout process and the invoice was generated. I wonder if there is an order status page on their site you can check. The amount of time PayPal takes to withdraw money from you could also vary on your bank policies, and if it's an e-check or an Instant Transfer.

All that aside, it would be un-ethical to receive something that you didn't pay for. Regardless of who would have made the mistake.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back