not sure if this goes under this forum

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political Access
hey i have been trouble with my xp pro about 3 weeks ago i installed norton virus 2002 and it had problems and i would have errors and when i tried to fix them a blue screen comes up and at the bottom it says dumbing memory and now i cant uninstall or install anything not even reinstall xp so if anyone can help me please help and if u need more detail just tell me

how do u show my computer specs when people reply am only 13 but am good with computers its just am not good enough yet

i dont know what they r cause this is a custom built computer isnt there a program that can tell u

You can double click my computer and on the left select "view system information". Under the general tab you can see cpu speed and ram.

Then select the hardware tab and click the Device Manager. Within there, you can see quite a bit about your system.

Im only 16, ive been building machines since i was 8.. I can tell you i had the same XP problem (Memory dump errors) when I first bought my Athlon XP 1700+ barebone and it turned out to be incompatible ddr ram... if your machine uses DDR (PC 2100) use Corsair brand ram... Its probably the most expensive ddr ram you can buy but its the best

k here r my system specs if u need more tell me

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back