Not really a joke but hilarious

I put mine in the dishwasher. I took out the electronics part of it and stuck it in the dishwasher to give it a very good clean.

I dont have real fancy keyboards. just generic and a Logitech with the internet keys across the top.

When that get dirty, I use my generic and put my logitech in the dishwasher. Let dry for a day or so and your good to go.

I took mine even WITH the electronics in it and placed it in the bathtub with luke warm water. Let it soak for about 15 minutes, and then shook it out, and used a hairdryer on low, to blow off as much water as possible, then I just let it sit and dry for 2 days until it was completely dry, and it works like a champ...

That particular keyboard, was one fo the ones which has the pressure pads directly under the key, the electronics part was only a very small circuit card.

are you guys joking about the dishwasher thing? :)

are you guys joking about the dishwasher thing? :)

I never used the dishwasher, but I am serious when I say I used the bathtub and submeged my KB...

it still works...

:)

i guess you guys must be some filthy bastards.... my kb still smells like freshly smelted plastic.

i guess you guys must be some filthy bastards.... my kb still smells like freshly smelted plastic.

nope.. not filthy at all, the KB I was reffering too has a DIN to PS2 adapter to date the KB..

Heh

mla thats crazy, i'll mail you a new k/b didn't know you where so hard up haha :)

mla thats crazy, i'll mail you a new k/b didn't know you where so hard up haha :)

No please dont...

Im just lazy, so I havent gone out to buy new batteries for my MS Intellipoint wireless mouse and KB...

So I just hook this one up that way...

Heh...

Plus, if I need one that bad, I would borrow one from work...

Heh

well if you are ever this poor let me know haha

http://www.pocketfives.com/A429C63A-4F32-494A-8A9F-2D8FD502533F.aspx

Chris Rock: Say my man... how much for an order or ribs?

Two ninety-five

Chris Rock: Give me one!

Right on, one order of ribs!

Chris Rock: Naw naw, gimme one RIB!

One rib?

Chris Rock: I sure am hungry!

Chris Rock: You got any soda?

One Dollar.

Chris Rock: fck the cup, pour it in my hand for a dime!

Chris Rock: You got change for a hundred?

BRILLIANT! Just used like 50 small normal adhesive ones and it worked wonderfully. Im sure the extra sticky ones work alot better.

REPS++
wow! What I want to now is HOW MUCH TIME did you have to waste - but least you have a squeaky clean keyboard! I've always found mine keep on working until they are dead and need no realy internal cleaning - apart from the occasional turning upside down and banging when I lose my temper! :twisted:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back