not Madonna anymore!

I think it's dumb... but hey it's her dissision. But she was named for her mother and she died very young. For me, to change your name knowing why you were named the way you are named is odd. She says it's not anything against the memory of her and she wants the energy from a new name. But I think she would be getting mass amounts of energy from her mother's name and her mother's spirit.

Oh well... another Prince wanna-be. :p Then in a couple of years when the alure wears off she'll want her old name back.

yeah i heard about this on Access Hollywood

That name reminds me of Esther Ranson off Thats Life (a program from uk a good few years ago) :eek:

here is my take on this topic...............

link :D

I heard this on Howard this morning. Unlike Prince though she isn't going to make anyone call her by this new name or anything, and will also continue to recognize her "old" name.

more media attention for a has-been singer/actress (term used loosely)

PseudoKiller said:
more media attention for a has-been singer/actress (term used loosely)

She never was really an actress... she just wanted to be one. As a person who is a little bit older than most people I run across on these sites I will say her music has definitely matured. I hated the old/original Madonna because of how pathetic the music was to me. Over the years, however, she has released some more mature and real music. I still don't like Madonna, per se, but I respect some of the newer stuff.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back