Not having the option to shut down?

Z

Zino

Ok...odd problem here.

I have 5 user account on my windows xp pro machine...pretty much one for every member of my household, two of which have admin rights.

The problem comes when one of the two accounts which have the adming rights, tries to shut down the pc. Every time you go to start and shutdown, it only gives you the option to log off user, but not to reboot, nor shutdown.

Any clue how to enable this again? Any clue why an admin wouldnt be able to shut down the pc?

Thanks for any help anyone can give me.

damn kids must've played a prank on their own pop an' mom. in your home! where your wife sleeps, where your children come and play with their toys. in your home. give 'em hell, zino!

i'd like to help, but i told ya aready the corleon family is completly legitamate.

they got a good spank already...one is almost ready to be baned from the pc :p

Now, any clue how i can restore the "restart pc, or shut down" options.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back