Not Guilty

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political Access
Michael Jackson found NOT GUILTY on all counts.

wow...I don't know anyone that didn't think this was a manufactured case...the jury is really handing it to the prosecutors

Last edited:
^^^What perris said^^^
There is DEFINITELY something wrong with MJ's grey matter, but you didn't have to look too hard to see the accusers were gold diggers.

perris said:
wow...I don't know anyone that didn't think this was a manufactured case...the jury is really haning it to the prosecutors

Agreed. Justice is upheld.

ThePatriot: couldn't have said it better. ;)

happy happy. no way MJ coulda done that. she WAS just a gold digger..... and in a way she got what she came for. she didn't get the money herself, but MJ's damn near poor now. poor fella. how many millions of dollars spent on a lame ass case just because the accuser was an ignorant bastard?

Heh heh... He moon walked rite through it. :D

The parents who knowingly let their kids sleep in a grown mans bed should have been prosecuted.
If a man asked to sleep in the same bed as your child and got upset when you refused would you turn round and agree?? I'd have refused to allow my child within 100 feet of him after that :speechless:

Yep. Even if he truly is innocent, any parents allowing their kids to stay in Neverland after this deserve to be kicked repeatedly.

Never mind after this,they should have had more sense in the beginning :twisted:

Evil Marge said:
The parents who knowingly let their kids sleep in a grown mans bed should have been prosecuted.
If a man asked to sleep in the same bed as your child and got upset when you refused would you turn round and agree?? I'd have refused to allow my child within 100 feet of him after that :speechless:

I'll agree to that. The mothers were lunatics to allow a situation like that to happen; he should have been convicted on circumstantial evidence alone.

With that said, the prosecution's case was pretty weak; the mother looked just as kooky as every other Jackson fan who held up pictures of Michael and Mahatma Gandhi, tears streaming down their faces and wailing in faux anguish.

Wacky everything! Wacky lawyers, wacky defendant, wacky plaintiff, wacky fans, wacky media coverage. I was entertained...maybe we can get to some real news now, and not, as Ted Turner put it, the "pervert of the day".

Anyone catch Triumph the Insult Comic Dog on Conan O'Brian harassing the Jackson fans outside the trial?

muzikool said:
Anyone catch Triumph the Insult Comic Dog on Conan O'Brian harassing the Jackson fans outside the trial?
"On a scale of 1 to 10 how old is Michael Jackson's boyfriend" :lick:

good, i just saw this on the news so i knew there would be a thread on it. im happy that he was found unguility. two things to support my decision. firstly i bet its because they just wanted his money, and if not, they wanted his money when the first started meeting with him either way its greed and its wrong so **** them they should make money the old fashioned way. WORK!

this was a witch hunt by the prosecution and it backfired

before this trial, mj was a has been due to the settlement from the first alleged episode...he was pretty much bankrupt and selling off his assets

now, with this trial, mj's career will be renewed.

talk about irony, the prosecution will know the meaning of the word from his effort in this witchunt...he's revised mj's career put ruin to his own

Last edited:
The kid admitted long ago that he made it up, and, that his mother put him up to it. They should have dismissed the case at that point. I do believe the MJ has some issues, but I also think that he is not what people think.

What he needs is to be put in a mantal hospital for a while for a while ..

Just watched the thing on NBC with the jury being interviewed and there thoughts about the mother. They didn't like her one bit and a few were really sure on there decision when she would snap her fingers. They didn't like her tone,the way she always looked at them and a few other things. I really don't like MJ because he does have some issues like mentioned above. I guess this is just another celebrity case in the books.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back