Not for kiddies

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
tombstone.jpg

I remeber a long time ago, on a talk show, there was a guest, who was born with the name.

true...it seems the clauses had given the priveledge of naming their child to someone with a sense of humour...on the talk show, he said he always went by his nickname, (I forget), and the only real problem he ever had was in the army.

I wonder if this is the same man I saw on tv.

btw...he was slight of build, young in face and demeaner

LOL

Doubt it dealer according to the headstone he lived until the grand old age of 164

:p :p :p

Oh no, now I won't get any christmas presents :( :( :(

hey Ep, your pic is wrong, we took care of santa long time b4 that :D

Originally posted by Nick M
So it was you Mafia. I knew it all along.

he tried to grab my drink from me(my bottle of vodka) and didnt want to share his girl(snegurochka) she was a hot babe :D. so we wated the maza fukar and had fun with that babe all night long :) that was somewhere around new years if i remember correctly

I used to have a chicken that loved going on the beach.

We called it after Father Christmas. (Sandy Claws) . :D

Originally posted by Jewelzz
Oh no, now I won't get any christmas presents :( :( :(

He had previously checked his list twice.
Bad girls don't get pressies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back