Not enough server storage is available to process this command. (Question)

B

body electric

Hello;
I have looked up my problem on Microsoft's knowledge base and it pointed to this general fix. Microsoft's knowledge base answer

It says' to change my IRPstackSize to 0x4 for best results. Well in my IRPstackSize this is what I have
IRPstackSize\REG_DWORD\0x0000000000 (11)

do I highlight the IRPstackSize and choose modify binary data? When I do that it comes up with this.
0 0 0 0 0 0 ......
what do I change? or how do I change to reflect there results?

Double click on the IRPstackSize. It should read the letter b, to see the number select the option that says decimal now it should read number 11. Also you stated that it reads 0x0000000000 (11)
It should actually read 0x0000000b (11). Hope this helps.

So chooch, 11 is a good number in there? It says in the techknowledge that 12 is max, if I have 11 that means it's set to almost maximum. Yes, I left out the b. Do I need to change the binary data?

Are you running NT4? If so do you have service pack 6 installed?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back