Nortons AV vs. outgoing e-mail

Sinster

OSNN Senior Addict
If I have Nortons AV scan outgoing e-mail, my outgoing e-mail always times out. So it doesn't send. Once I disable the scan outgoing e-mail. Everything works normal. Just wondering if anyone has had this problem, or anyone knows of a solution? :confused:

No Probs.

I can't help you with a solution, but all I can tell you is that I use Norton AV with the out-going scan working and have had no problems with it at all.

--------------------------------- ---------------------------
Automatic simply means that you can't repair it yourself.

Hmm

Hi,

If U want an answer on that question I think that I'll have to get ur computer's specifications....

I am running WinXP, OfficeXP, NAV2002 (installed yesterday), I removed AVG by grisoft.

I have a
1 ghz T-bird
384 pc133 ram
Geforce 2 MX
Gigabyte Mobo 7ZX

What else would you like?

WinXP is current and up to date
NAV2002 is current and up to date.

I use it, and have had no problems with it. Do you have "protect against timeouts" option checked in NAV2002 options?

I have to see if I do. I am at work and won't be able to check until later on.

it doesnt time out for me, but it does load up and send email very very very slow!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back