Norton Systemworks 2003 - FRAUD

Where is the information?
How can it be a hoax on Symantec's own webserver?

That is talking about email spam. Like EP said if you edit the web address........well see for yourself. :)

Also that site covers sites trying to sell Symantec products at highly discounted prices (sans box and manual etc.)

internet 101. Click, then read...

I guess technically you are right Punk. It don't; however, It is an updated version of this picture according to symantec.

http://www.symantec.com/spamwatch/images/x_sys_3.gif

Try using email every now and again doofus, youd'e be suprised what you can find out. ;)

Look - Do what you want with this info, I just thought you may want to know all you can about it, seeing as how you have such a large following of peeps on this site (my homepage :D). If I am wrong (which I have been before), then the worst that could happen is we will all get a copy of Systemworks 2003. But if I am right, we could all get more spam then a platoon of troops at war-time. That may put some peeps off. Just trying to keep it real, no company is going to give away it's 100.00 products for free, and intend on staying in business for long.

Well, if it is a hoax I apologise but you know what?
I'm willing to take the chance

Which is why you should have an account especially for spam. When it gets out of control, forget about it & get a new address.

scoundral: its just a box shot. Had to come from Symantec originally, I tihkn what they are showing there is the reduced retail cost.

oh my goodness, will you stop fussing about it and wasting bandwidth? if you think it is a hoax then don't bother signing up for it and go on with your day.

the offer seems more legit than anything, so hush up now. thanks.

not you, a_scoundral. I should have made that clear.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back