Norton System Works 2003

goro4u

NTFS Member...Again..
Anyone remember a few months back, there was a post to sign -up for a free copy of this at Symantec's site? Did anyone sign-up and actually recieve it?

Just wondering....

I did and nip I never recieved it - I think it was a hoax..

I also signed up for it and i havnt heard anything about it since.
:huh:

Did everyone recieve a reply from Symantec?
This was mine;

Thank you for your interest in Norton SystemWorks Professional 2003.You will receive your free NFR copy within a few weeks.

For more information on Symantec products and the Symantec Partner Program, visit http://www.symantec.com/partners. If you are already a Symantec Partner, re-visit PartnerNet and logon to our new PartnerPromos site (separate password required) to take advantage of PartnerMarketing, a new direct marketing tool that allows you to customize and send Symantec direct and e-mail campaigns to your customers with a simple click of your mouse!

Sincerely,
Symantec Partner Program Management
e-mail: PartnerUS@symantec.com

This was dated 10/17/2002

I also signed up got the email but never head anythign sinced. Mostly likely a hoax.

I got a letter in the mail about a week ago stating that it was intened for a "special" audience and was a mistake and blah blah blah.....

well we aren't getting a free copy is what it comes down to.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back