Norton System Works 2002

T

Temperal

Does anyone happen to know if there is way to identify the specific errors that Norton's One Button Checkup finds with regard to the registry. I contiune to have an ongoing 5 errors in my registry. OBC fixes them and then later... there they are again. I'm wanting to figure out what the specific errors are and see if I can just delete them from the registry if it is items that are no longer being used. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance...

Temperal :)

Some of the things One Button Checkup does are duplicated in Windoctor. Or is it that everything is duplicated in Windoctor and OBC is just a quicky check?

Anyway - I am thinking that if you run Windoctor - it should give you the same results and there is a detail tab (button) for errors in Windoctor. Also WIndoctor gives you options for repairing erros that are found.

I am almost positive WIndoctor does the more through check of the two and will probably get you closer to the info you are seeking.

BTW - I read somewhere that NSW 2003's OBC has more options - what checks to run and also repair along the lines of Windoctor.

Hope this helps some.

Thanks for the info, I appreciate the response. Unfortunately Windoctor does not find any errors at all when OBC does... go figure.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back