Norton Removal Tool

tdinc

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
I know in the past there has been some members having a hard time trying to remove Norton products. This tool should come in handy. I have not tried it. but its worth mentioning.

The Norton uninstall tool uninstalls ALL Norton 2004/2005/2006/2007 products from your computer. It also uninstalls Norton Ghost 10.0/9.0/2003.

Removes:
- Norton AntiSpam 2004 2005
- Norton Antivirus 2003 - 2007
- Norton Ghost 2003 , 9.0 and 10.0
- Norton GoBack 3.1 - 4.2
- Norton Interet Security 2003 - 2007
- Norton Password Manager
- Norton Personal Firewall 2003 - 2007
- Norton SystemWorks 2003 - 2006
- Norton Confidential Online 2007

Download Link

this tool should come bundled with windows, and as a scheduled task to run every 10minutes

(just in case anyones stupid enough to use their bloated/resource hog/buggy products)

I have used this tool several times over the past few years. This is probably a new revision, but overall it works very well from my experience with it. Important to stress that it does remove ALL Norton applications though.

The only way to fully uninstall Norton is to do a reformat ...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back