norton internet security 2003

Q

quechubin

i'm having some trouble with norton internet security 2003. seems like me and these norton products just don't get along. anyways, everytime i try to log on to ebay with passport and internet security on, it won't let me. it says the service is down. but once i turn off the internet security, i can log on with no problem. how can i fix this? i know the easy solution would to just turn it off everytime i visit the site, but when i turn it off, it logs me off of my messenger and then i have to log back into that, then the site and after i'm done, turn back on my internet security. and besides i don't want to be left open to any attacks while the firewall is down. can someone please help? thanks in advance.

Check you security level, you are probably running it in stealth mode . turn off the stealth mode and you will be able to get in..

sorry to be such a bother. but where is this stealth mode option located? i tried looking around for it but the closest thing i found was an option that said "stealth blocked ports" i unchecked the box and tried to log in but it still wouldn't let me in.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back