norton AV 2002 problem

• Thread starter mafiafromrussia
  • Start date
M

mafiafromrussia

when i try to install this thing it installs fine, but then when i try to run it, it's opening this" NAV info window" and when i get to step 3"tasks" and try to click next it gives me an error that some error occured on this page line so and so char that at url "res://d:progra~1\norton~1\cfgwiz.exe/cfgwizroadmap.htm" and it's asks if iwant to continue and it doesnt mater if i click yes or no it wont go any further. what's wrong with this thing?

i get the same message

did you reinstall the app?

also when i try to update it i get an error message...

well i have tryed to reinstall it couple times. but it doesnt help. the only thing i can do is disable all autoprotect settings and run the scanner manually when i need to.

did you reboot after installing?

I find that solves alot of problems even if the installer doesnt say you need to before running the program.

no restarting doesnt help. dont you think we'd figure to do that? :)

same problem

sup, i had the same problem with the SAME EXACT ERROR, i just restarted at every new step and let it just sit there a couple times on the " Configuring Norton Anti Virus Settings" and it finally took me to summary, and it worked

set the task manger service to manual that should solve the problem just run services.msc

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back