norton anti virus

C

cky

this thing sucks. it wont update anymore. it stays at "confirming subscription service" and doesnt do anything else.

W

waddy

When it hangs at the "checking subscrition status" go grab a coffee come back and you will be ready to download , just takes a long while , especially when you first use it,, for some reason....

E

existenz

last time i updated to liveupdate 1.7 it wouldn't automatically update my virus definitions anymore :(

that's why i am currently keeping with 1.6

Lonman

Bleh!
The first time it updates itself it updates EVERYTHING - the program itself, liveupdate, all that stuff. I came back with a list with about 7 things on it that it was updating, and it took like 10 or 15 minutes just to look. If it's your first update then let it run for a while is all i can suggest.

Oh yeah, now it slams - i clik on liveupdate, i give it permission to leave (Zonealarm), it tells me there's an update (or not), i say do it, it gets it, it says update, i say yes, done. The longest part of that process is for it to install itself.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey EP! All good with me, applying for Microsoft MVP right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by coming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier!
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
EP, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucyHennessy