Norton Anti-Virus Update 06 June 2003

Seeming as its posted here a little more.

New in this update:

Backdoor.IDDO
Backdoor.Lolok.B
Hacktool.AntiAV
Hacktool.Notifier
Hacktool.Scan
IRC.Spile.Worm
SH.Virus
VBS.ExitWin
VBS.Soraci
W32.Bugbear.B.Dam

Please note:

LU Updates processed weekly on a wednesday unless CAT 2 or above alert exists. In this case CAT 4 Bugbear B is in the wild.

NAV IU Definition update - Released daily except for weekends and holidays for those wanting more protection instead of the once a week update.

NAV Beta Definition updates - Released daily, update is changed and revised throughout the day. Betas released on FTP server.

yup me updated and it found a backdoor trojan or virus called Backdoor.Lolok.B :0 its gone now !

Originally posted by wadada
yup me updated and it found a backdoor trojan or virus called Backdoor.Lolok.B !

Doh :( Wonder how long that had been there!

Backdoor.Lolok is a backdoor Trojan that uses the mIRC client to give a hacker access to the computer. By default, it establishes an IRC connection to irc.tu-pac.net on port 9876.

thank you both very much, ah no problem then, because i also use a good firewall, very strange how it got in tough.

yup also with me in the iun6002.exe but i deleted it now also from the quarantaine folder lol stupid norton antivirus giving me false positives grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr is the iun6002.exe a important file ? can someone send it to me if its important please :p lol

According to that thread its a uninstaller for something :D Post asking the guys over in that forum and they might attach it there for you!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back