Normal window noises dissappearing

Qumahlin

OSNN Veteran Addict
I've previously read alot of posts about the normal window clicks and such just stopping...I have a ghetto fix that seems to always work for me....just open up mediaplayer and let the default page load...then hit play...for some reason as soon as I hit play all my window noises come back lol

hope this works for other people to for when ya get really mad at the noises not being there and ya don't feel like rebooting

Cool tip. It worked for me. I read something about certain hardware features are 'put to sleep' after a certain amount of time, in relation to this issue. I guess this wakes it up again :confused: .

Yup great tip but personally the first thing i do when i install an o/s is to go into the sounds pannel and disable all of the annoying windows sounds that you dont need!!! (hey i know what is happening when windows boots up, i dont need an annoying jingle to confim that all is well :) after all, that is what POST's are for!)

ya, the jingle I got rid of...but it's that click I need! the only way I would get rid of my click is if I had an Ifeel mouse to let me feel when I clicked a link and such eheheh

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back