Nooooooo

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
I return to the sunny south of england tomorrow for a well deserved break from uni"clubbing"versity.

I lose my broadband and will be using that recent invention called dialup that offers download speeds that sometimes reach 4.5k/sec.

I will be travelling most of tomorrow, but will be about tomorrow night.

You think you can behave until then ?

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
This is indeed painful, not only am I on dialup but I have my parents closely inspecting all my belongings...

My mum did buy me 2 cool thsirts tho and I feel I can wear tehm in public, the first says "I live in my own little world, but it's ok...they know me here" and the ther says "I SMILE 'CAUSE YOU'VE ALL FINALLY DRIVEN ME INSANE".

Top stuff. Now I will wait ten minuts after clicking the reply button before anything happens.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut