Nominations For Mayor Of Experience

lol...too bad XS...now you can't watch 'the show' ;-)

wouldn't want one of those scandals...lol

Re: ...

Originally posted by dejav00
lol...too bad XS...now you can't watch 'the show' ;-)

wouldn't want one of those scandals...lol
Don't have to sign in as my nick. ;)

Who will be Deputy Mayor? (in case xsivforce can't continue to serve as Mayor)

Originally posted by Jewelzz
Who will be Deputy Mayor? (in case xsivforce can't continue to serve as Mayor)

accepting nominations; I don't think I'm allowed to nominate two times.

Originally posted by dealer

accepting nominations; I don't think I'm allowed to nominate two times.
It's not that formal dealer :p Make your nomination, it just can't be yourself :)

I nominate Dealer. Since he's sooooo good at controling bratty children. :p

Originally posted by gonaads
I nominate Dealer. Since he's sooooo good at controling bratty children. :p

alas oh mighty satchel of seed, my world is that of an alternate universe, and my time here, in this preferred place, is ahh, too short, but from my heart felt fujitzimato, thank you

Originally posted by Jewelzz

It's not that formal dealer :p Make your nomination, it just can't be yourself :)

You saw through my delema, my dear, as I can have nothing but trouble, if I choose, there's the ever wise one, our own merlin of sorts, Kirrie, there's the dilligent, intelligent, well spoken Gonnads, of course, there's the vivacious, ever competant, and claimer to my hidden heart, (dare I have said that)...JEWELZZ...can I nominate the lot?

Absolutely! Let them fight it out ;) First one to get a 2nd nomination will be the Deputy Mayor, how's that sound? :D

IN SUCH THIS CASE, I HEREBY NOMINATE AS DEPUTY MAYOR, THESE THAT FOLLOW;(alphabeticle order)

GONNADS
KIRRIE
JEWELZZ

AND I NEED A SECOND TO THE NOMINEES

please be informed, a full fujitzimation must be included with any second to any nomination....so 'twas spoken, so it might be done

Originally posted by xsivforce
Hehe. This could be fun.
Jewelzz: "Mayoral Intern" ;)
Somthing else for you all to pick on my about :p I can't wait
lol.gif

Let the games begin

dealer, you take your turn for intern, Jewelzz will probably bedazzle them all, and don`t be over xsive, but stay on top, just incase they bytes back, gonads the days of yore, but I wish EPidemics like this would not be so dejav00.
I therefore nominate Squirrells .

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

You go Kirrie. I think Mayor X has found his PR person :D

a deathly silence fell over the room, (clumsy twit) as all present awaited with baited breasts, for Kirrie`s response.
Suddenly, a shot rang out, (can use a phone as well eh!).
Each looked at one another in horrid disbelief. It could not be, it must be Kirrie up to one of his stupid jokes again, was the thought that raced through everyones mind.
Then slowly, and with hearts pounding, they walked to the direction from where the shot had come from.
There they were confronted by the awful truth, Kirrie had gone and missed.
So thank you dear fiends , but I must graciously refuse your most wonderful offer, as obviously you want it to be a hit, not a miss. Blah balh blah blah.

Sined, Humphy Macgublican, Alligator wrestler extrodinaire.

My Hard Drive for a nomination! he he he :rolleyes:

Actually, I second the nomination for Jewelzz. We need someone with poise, good humor, GOOD LOOKS, and alot of smilie faces. :p :D

Originally posted by gonaads
Actually, I second the nomination for Jewelzz. We need someone with poise, good humor, GOOD LOOKS, and alot of smilie faces. :p :D

And so, it's done,

XSIVFORCE; MAYOR

JEWELZZ; DEPUTY MAYOR

...jewelzz, as deputy mayor, the first assignment is to post the official petition, wich will charge waddy with changing the designation under each of your avatars, we will all sighn the petition, with proper fujism

Originally posted by dealer

And so, it's done, XSIVFORCE; MAYOR
JEWELZZ; DEPUTY MAYOR

...jewelzz, as deputy mayor, the first assignment is to post the official petition, wich will charge waddy with changing the designation under each of your avatars, we will all sighn the petition, with proper fujism
So let it be written...so let it be done. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back