NOLF 2 - config

G

GhaLeoN

Has anyone tried this game? I love it so far, but I'd like to know if anyone has any links or suggestions on how to tweak it......

For instance, my mouse sensitivty is WAY too high right now. In the menus, the sensitivity bar for the mouse is all the way down, yet its still way too fast.

How do I bring up a console or something? Whats the cons0ole command for mouse sensitivity?

NOLF is an awesome game! Somewhere between the worlds of FPSs and RPGs is the world of NOLF. Try www.nolfgirl.com for skins and stuff. I think you can turn the mouse sensitivity down through Options. I'll give details in a new post.

thats the thing man : i adjusted the mouse sensitivity in the config, till it was all the way down to nothing.... but my mouse sensitivity is still too high

Im hoping someone can provide my with a way to bring down a console or soemthing, and a command line variable to adjust the sensitivity that way

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back