Nokia N95

LordOfLA

Godlike!
If all goes well T-Mobile will be sending me a Nokia N95 to arrive on Tuesday.

Anyone have experience with this phone at all? The previews and videos I've seen make it out to be pretty awesome :)

I've played with one. It's a sweet device. 3G + GPS = teh awesomeness. :)

My previous phone that I sold off last year was also a S60-based Nokia. The OS (which was already very good for its time) has come a long way since then, both in terms of overall fit-and-finish and the quality of apps.

Plus, Nokia was smart enough to license EAS from Microsoft, so you can get OTA push-email and calendar + contacts synchronization with an Exchange account, just like WM5/6 devices.

What are you upgrading from?

Cool. I think you'll enjoy the jump to the smartphone world. :)

I wonder what happened to Sony Ericsson here in the U.S. I can't even recall seeing anybody with one recently. I remember their T610 was a big hit here a few years ago - every third person had one. Now T-Mobile doesn't sell any SEs, and AT&T only has one.

All I need now is an exchange server to take advantage of push :p

Anyone got a license going free? :p

Phone came today :)

Already got the battery down to 50% charge :p

I was playing with the camera and the phones flickr integration. End result: http://www.flickr.com/photos/10825268@N04/

In the 5 hours I've been playing with the phone I can recommend it to anyone in the market for a new smartphone :)

N95 is a great phone, i currently have a N93 which is very similar and i love it :D

And what about the Nokia N95 8Gb ? I should receive it in a few days, the screen is bigger and no need for a memory card anymore.
It will be great with my new mobile account* : 2 call hours per month, and unlimited sms/mms/surf (http/https), with free Google Maps and Nokia Maps.

I bought it to replace my one-year-old Samsung Z560v because of its now too small a screen and no wi-fi.

*(I don't have the right word; remember, me from FroggyLand)

T-Mobile in your country has N-95s?!? Awesome, Im jealous!
The US T-Mobile has the HTC Juno/ TMobile Shadow, and thats as close to N-95 status as I can get through them...without spending a fortune for an unlocked N-95.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back