Nokia 8800

FishBoy

Feeeesh
Cool you guys have to see this phone it looks really nice nokia 8800 (and 8801 for north america) it's set to come out soon i think should be out by now

Discover the new Nokia 8800 phone. Created for your ultimate pleasure, its graceful looks and seamless functions will leave a lasting impression. Every aspect has been meticulously considered and precisely engineered; from the laser-cut curves of its steel-clad body to the state-of-the-art slide mechanism and fine-pitched screen with reinforced glass - this phone is a masterpiece. Let the exquisitely composed ringing tones evoke your innermost emotions.
Source...
Nokia 8800 main page
InfoSyncWorld.com Features and pics
GSMArena Specs
and
PhoneArena Specs

It's not a symbian phone though it's just a normal nikia os phone but it looks nice or as they like to call it "luxurious"

yea but they're talking about the looks of it lol not the detailed features it's just a standard nokia, like remember when the 8910/8910i came out it was a big revolution like wooow a titanium phone it was like the luxury (and about 500 dollars lol) phone by then with no camera but now it's that one it would be stupid if they make it expensive

It's like the Motorola RAZR. Good looks, but no real substance. ;)

if it aint symbian i aint even looking at it, i think that goes for netryder too.? the nokia 6680 was sold out all over dubai i found it cheaper than on ebay but sold out so my sister will get it for me when they get it back into stock, funny thing is some shops are selling it for 300 dollars more than other shops! i was shocked when i heard the price for the one cheaper than ebay 2,450 dirhams (divide by 3.65 to get dollars) and was like ARE U SURE? she was like yeah, i was like NOKIA 6 6 8 0? uh huh, but out of stock, i called every showroom they had not even one piece or even a sample piece :s

NetRyder said:
It's like the Motorola RAZR. Good looks, but no real substance. ;)
yea that's a good phone and i like it's commercial for it too, maybe you guys have it too in the states it's where everything in the rooms start foldng up

Ok got one of these cheap on ebay as its unscratchable screen was scratched --> ? Itm must have taken a very big bang.

But I took it to Nokia and they switched the screen for £30.
Didn't like this phone at first but it has really grown on me.
Love it now and keep it well secured and safe :)

It isn't symbian, so its simple and really responsive. The up arrow button is a little fiddly but I am used to it. The flip is great tho and the metal isn't as fingerprint-magnetic as the Razr.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back