Nokia 7610

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
Just bought one, well got one.
It's lovely.

More exciting details later... it came with Opera :eek:

Congrats :D It's a good phone, I hear from many of my costumers, so have fun with it :D

Having a great time trying to get my data off my 6600.
Either phone memory or different sized memory cards.

Ok, will use PCSuite - except neither phone is compatible.
Oh right.

Argh, you got rid of the 6600? (If not, send it to me ;p) for the 7210!?

7610 has everything the 6600 does except IR.
But it has more :p

Its the new hotness.

I will be selling the 6600 on ebay :p

7610_SilverGrey_prof_lores.jpg

7610_SilverGrey_back_lores.jpg

In that case I hereby retract me statement.This phone is FUGLY!

it's is a kinda phone-pda hybred and does look ugly, but has some great fetures to it :D

Went from 7210
6 months ago I got a 6600.

This phone is awesome.

I officially hate you now.
tongue.gif

That's the same damn phone I've been wanting to get. Costs a freaking bomb here right now though, especially since none of the service providers have it yet.
The 3650 I have, as well as the 3600/3660/6600 can do most of what the 7610 can software-wise (all are Series60), but the 7610 has some great new stuff, including the 1MP camera, more internal memory etc. Besides, it has a MUCH better design than any of its Series60 predecessors.
Congrats man. That's probably one of the sweetest phones in the market right now.
smile.gif

How did you "get" one, by the way?

EDIT: What are you guys talking about? The 7210 is junk compared to this!
laugh.gif

Well mobile phones remind me of when we got digital alarm wrist-watches that played
20 tunes, 'I wish I was in dixie' was one of the tunes we played in assembly to piss off the Head master in Junior School. They are a fad.

Watches are supposed to tell time, mobile phones are supposed to send and receive phone calls.

What is with all the add ons? Don't say coz I am old I don't understand as I have seen grandads playing games and watching footy highlights on them also.

I can't understand why you need all those extra's and have to change it month-by-month, someone explain!

Ohh I don't have a mobile phone that is why I am ignorant!

A little bit complicated

6 months ago I got my 6600 for £75 with a Vodafone tariff.
Today at about 11am I decided i was bored with it.
At around 11:30 I arrived at phones4u and told em I wanted to upgrade my phone.

Ended up paying £90 (or will do) to end my Vodafone contract 6 months early.
The guy then told me that the phone, unsimmed, was worth £200 and privately offered me £50 as wanted to pimp it over to some philapeno dudes that worked in the hospital. I denied the cheeky little scamp, tho was amused by this extra information.

I am now on a O2 contract and got the phone free. So really, if I can sell this 6600 for anything more than £90, will infact be quids in? I think. Either way, it's all good.

Gucci mobiles are status symbols, will prob upgrade mine every 6-12 months.
hehe

Signing up with O2 on a contract gives you a 7610 free?
ohmy.gif

God damn...it's times like these I wish I was in the UK.

EP, can you post some sample pics that you took with the 7610 sometime?

Aaaah, that makes more than what you'd originally said. Nice phone :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back