Nokia 6680!

must be the first silver coloured phone they've released so far. :p

What we need are phones with SE's design and Nokia's OS. This looks like the first step towards that. :D

looks like that will be my next phone if it comes out during or before summer, or even after ill have my dad buy it and send it to me in canada :D

whhaaaat i saw it 2 weeks ago on some random site i thought it was fake, it wasn't sure of it's release on that site i think i made a post on it, it's really niice

themafia_69 said:
looks like that will be my next phone if it comes out during or before summer, or even after ill have my dad buy it and send it to me in canada :D
well you're in luck coz according to nokia.com it should be coming out before the summer, :D im gonna see about getting it

Available:
Planned in the first quarter of 2005

man here they're nuts the P910i is 1000 CDN wtf and it just came out here too i must say canada is always the first to get the latest phone...:rolleyes:

oh cool here's something about nokia batteries as ppl had bad experiences with betteries in the past to insure that they're buying orignal ones nokia put a hologram on the back

hey here is a thingy from sybmian.com like a press release or something
hi

well an update, the phones been out for a bit now, over priced in saudi at the moment, and in dubai out of stock lol, but my sister wants to buy it for me, i feel bad, i mean she just got married, im the one supposed to be getting her gifts, so im ganna go out and get her something nice before she can get the phone!:)

I dont think it looks that good in the proper pics but still cant wait to get it when it comes out in the UK whenever it does take the piss over here...

damn it maffy! im drooling like a dog!!!!! lookz awesome. how much do u think theyll sell it for here in Saudi.

oh by the way, u know how these Saudi dudes come up with weird names for nokia phones, like panda for 6600 or Dama for 7610. wat u think theyll call this one?

FishBoy said:
i must say canada is always the first to get the latest phone...:rolleyes:

i dont know fishboy its a surprise to me toi always though big USA was first maybe im wrong...anyone fishboy now u see why canada is a good place to be

Eagle710 said:
i dont know fishboy its a surprise to me toi always though big USA was first maybe im wrong...anyone fishboy now u see why canada is a good place to be
i was being sarcastic lol, canada and the states are always the last ones to getthe phones, asia and europe always gets the latest phones
i might get the nokia 3230 :D that is hopping my parents will agree

I have been waiting MONTHS for this phone on O2.
Supposed to be in around a week or so though :D

FishBoy said:
i was being sarcastic lol, canada and the states are always the last ones to getthe phones, asia and europe always gets the latest phones
i might get the nokia 3230 :D that is hopping my parents will agree
its probably not gonna be like that for long considering 99% of all motorola phones are quad-band and nokia might copy them :)

hey elekro, yeah i know how they name them, but i dont know what they call it, i just saw the phone again about 5 mins ago, it was for 2900 sr, not too bad as all the others are selling it for 3150, but in dubai its 2450 last time i checked so thats a big difference, a difference as could fly to dubai and back with the difference in price

SPeedY_B said:
Just what I was thinking. Looks suspiciously Sony Ericsson esqué.
you should check out the 3230 then. looks exactly like the t610 but a bit bigger dimensions

Here's a excellent link on this subject www.gsmarena.com
I'm still with my 7610 but .. I look intro the future and i see the 6630 >> very nice !

yeah a lot of people have that here, but the 6680 is newer with a bit more features like the 2nd camera etc

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back