NOD32 Enterprise Edition

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
I'm looking for a new AV client for my servers and clients, and I'm looking at NOD32. I have a few calls into some re-sellers for the Enterprise Edition, as ESETS doesn't sell it directly (lame?)

Anyone use it, have any other suggestions for solutions they like? I've been using Norton for awhile and quite simply put I think it's crap.

I want to maintain the ability to push out the install to the clients, and monitor all activity from the server.

Don't really want to use McAfee, not impressed too much with that either.

-edit-

Woo, found a site with reasonable licensing flexibility and pricing :D

http://www.computech4u.net/NOD32_Enterprise_Edition_License.htm

Last edited:
My boss got a good deal from some us reseller than began with r but basicallythe enterprise edition is the same as the home suser edition, it just has a minimum purchase aof 5 as far as I can tell (oh and it installs on servers and integrates with exchange).

Look around for a good deal and go for it.

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
Yeah the deal I found is great. I know there are very few differences, cept for all the EMON, AMON, DMON and whatever the other one is. I also need to be able to centrally monitor things because of silly and non-intelligent users.

I was able to get in touch with someone last night, which is good because everyone else I had to fill out a silly web form and wait for a reply (still nothing). He gave me a test license file that is good for 30 days.

Time to play :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nasty12