• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

No workgroup--need help...and quick...PLZ

Z

Zeus3666

ok i donno how this happened or not...but i can't seem to see my workgroup name...in My Network Places all i see is network Setup wizard and Add network places...i have tried both and nothing seems to work i even change names of my workgroup...and even changed out NIC cards and haven't figured out WHY i can't browse...my LAN...i used to be able to..and now it won't work at all...can some one PLZ help me out....

Z

Zeus3666

Nope i have tried it all....even new NIC cards...i can't browse my own network anymore....it's pissing me off i can't find what is wrong...it;s like it just disapared

Z

Zeus3666

Checked that....but i am able to surf the net and all...just not able to browse my own network...

K

KLoWn

Temp Solution to be able to see the connections untill you figured out what happened.

start/programs/accessoires/windows explorer

Then click on My Network Places/Entire Network/Microsoft Windows Network/Workgroup Name (Normally MSHOME)/Computer you are tring to access....

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies