no sounds

P

percyv143

hi, i just installed my xp prof and had just updated it from the web. after update no more sounds came out even after reboot. i checked the control panel but sound drivers are still installed. i had to resort to system restore to a point and the sound came back again. does anybody knows why this happened or what should i do to update the xp prof with my sounds still on...
i got an sound card - sblive5.1 ...
thanks..

What updates did you install. some people download every optional update, all you really need are the critical ones and the cd-burning ones and such. I've heard of people losing sound after installing the MSN sound updates from the page.

no sound

ok, i will try to update again my xp prof and will leave msn sound update... thanks a lot for your advise...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back