• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

no sounds

P

percyv143

hi, i just installed my xp prof and had just updated it from the web. after update no more sounds came out even after reboot. i checked the control panel but sound drivers are still installed. i had to resort to system restore to a point and the sound came back again. does anybody knows why this happened or what should i do to update the xp prof with my sounds still on...
i got an sound card - sblive5.1 ...
thanks..

What updates did you install. some people download every optional update, all you really need are the critical ones and the cd-burning ones and such. I've heard of people losing sound after installing the MSN sound updates from the page.

P

percyv143

no sound

ok, i will try to update again my xp prof and will leave msn sound update... thanks a lot for your advise...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix