No News is good news?

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Ehm, no. Try again. :p

Last post date was today. Comments are auto-locked after (I believe) seven days, to prevent spam/bots.

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Yeah, something I had to do. Don't mind anonymous comments (or do I? Can't remember!) but I started noticing that bots were spamming posts that were months/years old and it took me hours to kill em all.

SPeedY_B

Yeah, something I had to do. Don't mind anonymous comments (or do I? Can't remember!) but I started noticing that bots were spamming posts that were months/years old and it took me hours to kill em all.
We like anonymous commenting, however it makes it far too easy for bots to spam.

Perhaps some form of captcha could be implemented when posting anonymously?

SPeedY_B

<offtopic>

I hate you both, my copy of GoW is sat in the lounge with nothing to play it on! :D

</offtopic>

Have you managed to view/see all the new news posts yet MFG?

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
No GoW at the moment. Here is my week:

Yesterday: Superman Returns and Batman Begins HD-DVDs arrive.
Today: Xbox 360 HD-DVD arrives
Wednesday: HD-DVD drive actually arrives, stupid xmas
Thursday: Pioneer 43" HDTV Plasma second hand from my boss
Friday: Acer Ferrari 1000
Saturday: Start xmas shopping

Can't belive I haven't gone HD yet, looking forward to seeing what the fuss is all about. Anyone want a non-hd 42" Plasma? Don't know how much I could even sell that for now :eek:

SPeedY_B

None-HD 42" Plasma's are worth aboot £500 new at the moment.

Let me know how good the image is on that Pioneer, we had a pioneer in New Zealand, and quite honestly it was sh*t, which I was rather surprised at, however, that could of been blamed on the input devices.

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Problem is that it sometimes gets artifacts, so will need to google that today, its not perminent artifacts so I don't think its actual damage :eek:

the Pioneer still retails for about £3000 its quite a high range one, getting it for about £1350 so a bit of a bargain as my boss leaves for the USA next week so effectively I am paying for his new 60" one -- ho hum.

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Nah, his role is more political now and seeing as I annoy colonels by calling em mate (really works) I don't wanna have to be nice to em suddenly.

SPeedY_B

Nah, his role is more political now and seeing as I annoy colonels by calling em mate (really works) I don't wanna have to be nice to em suddenly.
Hah, it really does work, seems to be one of the easiest ways of winding up any official-type peon :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samhicks