No Kidding

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political Access
I heard this today on ABC News:

"Experts say that the best way to prevent airline passengers from contracting SARS is to keep those infected off of planes."

I am speechless at the moment.

Originally posted by muzikool
"Experts say that the best way to prevent airline passengers from contracting SARS is to keep those infected off of planes."
Or they keep everybody who hasn't got SARS off the planes. That way only those with SARS can affect those with SARS also.

what causes SARS?I heard somewhere that eating cats and dogs caused this.
maybe SARS is a bless from god to lessen the population in china :p

Originally posted by Octopus
Well it's not very effective... China has, what, 1.5 billion people. How many have died? A thousand? (ok, not putting a smiley here, dying isn't fun, even if it's "just" a thousand)

This isn't a very big or "dangerous" decease even. It's just very hyped. There are far more common and dangerous deceases.

The experts could have just as easily said that not flying at all would keep people from contracting SARS on airlines.

Originally posted by Octopus

Real smart, jerk.

Now now ladies. If you're going to start acting like small children in the playground the threads gonna have to be closed.

Octopus, I really don't think that :
maybe SARS is a bless from god to lessen the population in china
is big, clever or by any means funny.

There is nothing funny about death.

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
Now now ladies. If you're going to start acting like small children in the playground the threads gonna have to be closed.

Octopus, I really don't think that :is big, clever or by any means funny.

There is nothing funny about death.

Experts say that death isn't funny, and that the way to prevent dying it to continue living.

the experts I know don't say don't joke.They don't say keep your head under the ground.If you perefr not to smile then plaese don't share that with me:p
sars.gif

Originally posted by muzikool
The experts could have just as easily said that not flying at all would keep people from contracting SARS on airlines.

A year or so ago it was Deep Vein Thrombosis that everyone was panicing about. As Zendric says it is all hyped up by the media. I am sure there will be another disease or disorder that we will all be talking about in another six months.

TheBlueRaja, could you re-size your signature image please.

The forum guidelines state that the image can be no larger than 500x200 pixels.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back