No administrator on VISTA logonscreen

hansrijf

sh! it stinks
Hello

I have Vista Business installed on my laptop. I do not have the administrator account on my logonscreen, not even if I press ctrl-alt-del twice.

During installation I also did not have to set up an admin account, but when I needed the rescue option of the Vista DVD it asked me for the admin password.

Anyone have the solution to get the admin account on the logonscreen without making a new account for the admin (as I said I did not have to set up an admin account/password during installation)

I cannot use the administrator password if I do not have an administrator account in the logon screen...

i mean use the password you use to logon to the system with, for your account

I believe the local admin account on Vista installs with a blank password.

However, be aware that by default:
•The built-in administrator account is disabled.
•The built-in administrator account cannot log on to the computer in safe mode.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back