NIS 2005 and surfing???

sidefx

OSNN Addict
Since installing it I am unable to surf to SuprNova.org.

Why is this site being blocked it seems?

Anyone else having this problem?

Why do you think it's being blocked, coz it's and "illegal" site, it's full of pirated programs. You can go to NIS settings and put it as an allow, coz NIS automatically blocks it

suprnova.org just appears to be down at the moment, I doubt that NIS is the cause of your problem. :)

No i think they do because a friend of mine had NIS as well and it wouldn't let him open packetnews.com it said site forbiden or something like that

Well I say this, I have Norton 2005 and I have checked out suprnova with no problems. Apparently the site went down a few days ago, its not Norton more probable is the RIAA finally got to them or their server was over loaded and crashed as they have been known to do.

Well, I',m able to surf SuprNova.org again to a certain extent meaning I can get to the main page but once I try to get to a certain category, I am stopped dead in my tracks.

I guess it's SuprNova.org going through problems and not NIS 2005 afterall!

Correct.
sloncek @ 22-11-2004 21:22
SuprNova still having problems
We are aware that a lot of your friends or even your cannot access SuprNova without a proxy. The problem is with our servers and we are still working on it.
Once again we are sorry and we're doing our best to get this solved!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back