NIS 2003 Problem

Originally posted by Enyo
Alloy, find attached a ZIP for you it contains a basic config to get you started.

Check your PM for details about it and how to load it into Kerio.

Thanx for the help you have given me over the last 24 hours Enyo, but I need to tell you some info I have found out myself.....

After I installed Kerio I uninstalled NIS and played with Kerio for ages.........Up until I started KazaaLite.......And then it got technical !!!!!

Sorry if I sound negative but it really was too much for me to understand:eek: ..........

So I decided to shut down and goto bed....the next morning I decided to try something which I had not tried yet........

I had deleted all the files in the C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\LiveUpdate\Downloads folder the night b4 wen we were trying to fix the problem.........

I decided to install NIS again and see wat happened......AND GUESS WAT HAPPENED ??????

" IT WORKS " it works fine...loads up at starup and does everything it was doing b4 the update that stuffed it
:D :huh:

So thanx to the gr8 Enyo for all his help and PLZ feel free to spread the word on my find to all the sites you may visit..........

Eternally in Enyo's debt

Alloy25 ;)

Originally posted by alloy25

I decided to install NIS again and see wat happened......AND GUESS WAT HAPPENED ??????

" IT WORKS " it works fine...loads up at starup and does everything it was doing b4 the update that stuffed it

Great Stuff :) Well at least you enjoyed the Kerio experience for a time!

Originally posted by Enyo
Great Stuff :) Well at least you enjoyed the Kerio experience for a time!

In that details text you sent it said I had to delete all norton products off my compand then all live-update stuff...

That wasn't the case with my comp...I only uninstalled NIS and then reinstalled it ???????

Maybe in time I will learn enough off this fantastic site and the fantastic ppl who help, to use or try Kerio again......

Thanx again enyo !!!

Alloy25

Plz stop this post Moderators !!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back