Nintendo DS finalized!!!

i wouldnt be surprised if they brought the price down again for the Gamecube

[can some smod move this topic to console gaming please, as it is not a general topic. :)]

What is it then? It's a portable console

I'm sure you agree.

It's both.
tongue.gif

This looks a lot better than the original concept they came up with. Much better.

oh and they said its coming out fall! november 30th is not fall lol ... more closer to winter

hsn said:
That's because it wasn't selling enough.
I think the drop (or speculation of a drop) by Sony and M$ is what brought the price of the gamecube down ;)

how is that cheap...anything that isnt free isnt cheap

also...i like how the upcoming games come up a few months after the DS comes out.

I wonder how quickly people will get use to the dual screen action. It may be confusing at the start. Will have to read some reviews on the game play once it's starts rollin.

well its not oficially 200 but you know it can't be far away from that or else why would ebgames have that up?

prodj88 said:
well its not oficially 200 but you know it can't be far away from that or else why would ebgames have that up?

It's their guess on what the price will be.

Xie said:
I think the drop (or speculation of a drop) by Sony and M$ is what brought the price of the gamecube down ;)
Oh yeah... my mistake :)

They decreased it because their competition decreased it :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back