Nintendo 64

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political Access
Remember the N64?
I still do, in my mind it was one of the greatest systems to date...
I remember no loading time or anything and it was generations ahead of its time...
The worst move i ever made was selling it to ebgames for 15 dollars :(
I remember playing Goldeneye and The World Is Not Enough... The good 'Ole Days

Loved GoldenEye, Loved Conker, Loved Zelda.... Hated the controller.

OMG!
Same... that damn joystick just wouldnt hold out very long...

I was a big fan of Mario Tennis myself. Used to have many a long night playing that game :)

I never played the game...
Was it good?
Or just like an addicting game where you couldn't ever win...?

I still have mine hooked up in the basement along with a GameCube and Super Nintendo :p

I won all the time, and yes it ruled.

I had stiff competition with mah buddies, the game was the sh*t

Its funny...
I still have my Super Nintendo... But not the N64... I made a bad decision selling it... I'd never sell the super nintendo ( i still play top gear 3000 on it ) :)

Remember!? I still play :) I remember when I got my first one - a Nintendo exec that my aunt knew got me the system with Pilotwings 64 and Mario 64, both launch titles, pretty much before anyone else had it. \

Crusin USA/Diddy Kong Racing/Ocarina of Time and the above were my favourites.

Yeah i remember Diddy Kong Racing and Mario 64... Can't say i remember the others tho...

Was I the only one who liked Mario 64 for an hour and than got sick of it? I mean, go here get a star, go to THE SAME LEVEL, get a different star, rinse repeat.

Nah same here... I did like the random levels where you go racing as like a penguin or something like that... You have to admit though it was a good game for killing time...

I played repeatedly. But that was my problem, if I played a game for an hour and was still on the same level just doing a different task it annoyed me. But yes, fun game, killed tons of time.

Did you need some help killing the walking mushrooms?
lol
Thats pretty funny...
I kno there is that one time were you have to like jump on rocks through water and you just fall...

EDIT: Did any of you buy the Donkey Kong 64 Game?
I remember that it had like a super chip or something that game with the game to make ti play better or something...

That game and Perfect Dark required the 4 MEG EXPANSION PAK!!!!111 Which I guess was supposed to turn your system into a console / time travel device. I had the pak, didn't notice any improvement in exisiting games but for PD and DK64 you had to have it or the games wouldn't load.

Seriously?
i dont even remember that...
Anyways, i assumed that people would not have to "remember the n64" just thought it sounded a good way to put the question

i only played 1 game on n64. summin called lilat wars. or lilac wars. or summin.

How is that possible?
I bet you were a crazy ps1 guy...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back