Nintendo 64

The ps1 is good too...
Lots and lots of games for it

No more 1 Word answers... I am trying my hardest not to do that so i dont get in trouble with "The Man"

but posting on average 13 times a day wont get u in trouble?

No, no it will not, as long as you post coherent and well worded replies - something your friend and especially you are not doing well at all.

If you have nothing nice to say, dont saying anything at all.

That's far from true. Life isn't always 'nice' , sorry. I didn't say anything rude, profane, or insulting. I simply pointed out a fact. If you try to counter my reply, I won't be there to read it!

Damn it Nick...
Why did you have to go and say that...
I used to like you, so much for that

Post has gone a bit off track :)

N64 was the first true console I actually 'owned'...I previously had a mega drive, but that was more of my uncle's than anytihng else. I remember saving up just for one instead of going for a Saturn which I had been harking about for quite a while :)

Lylat Wars (Star Fox 64) was my first game (Goldeneye was sold out), still one of the most playable games ever released on any console. I still think Ocarina of Time is greatest game ever made though. Nothing has ever topped that in my opinion :)

I remember starfox
that was a fun game...
I cant remember was super smash bros in n64?

yeah good times...

I wipped mine out yesterday just to see how far we have come, even before seeing this thread! I played some goldeneye (in which you cant see very far, but is still a good game) and some zelda: Ocorina of time and majora's mask which still hold some great play value, i'm glad my dad made me keep my N64! If not for the games, at least as a reminder for how far we have come, because today im back to COD2 and BF2 :)

thats it. lylat wars was awesome. the only game i ever played. coz my mate had an n64.

I have a NES, Super, 64.

For the NES
Section Z (Still unbeaten from age 9)
Legend Of Zelda (the original gold one)
Super Mario Bros.
Duck Hunt
Gyromite (Still have Rob the robot around somewhere)

Super Nintendo
Uncharted Waters
Uncharted Waters New Horizons
Kurby's Avalanche

Mario Kart
Top Gear Rally

My 64 I bought off ebay and it came with two, count them two broke ass controllers. And no resolution, other than a offer of $1.99 rebate for each. I should leave negative feedback.

Anyone got any to sell?

I had some spare time and managed to dig it up from the closet. Still works very well, Goldeneye is great fun, but it hasn't aged very well. I can't remember it having so much slow-down during large-sclae explosions :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back