Nikon Camera

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political Access
Howdy

I just turned tried to turn my camera on to use it and it didn't turn on. Switched batteries and still nothing.

Its been sitting on my computer with it plugged into the usb for the past week or so.

It worked when I was putting the pics on here.

Any ideas?

Its a Nikon CoolPix 5600

Sounds like it's dead dead. Is it still under warrenty?
I love this style camera from Nikon, I have the 8700. Hope this isn't a common thing.

ShepsCrook said:
Sounds like it's dead dead. Is it still under warrenty?
I love this style camera from Nikon, I have the 8700. Hope this isn't a common thing.
Doubt it still under warrenty since I got it for Christmas :(

Edit: nvm...it says I have a one year limited warrenty :)

Last edited:
The only thing is, that model has been long discontinued. But I would suggest using that warrenty as it sounds like nothing that can be fixed. Sounds like the power connections inside of the camera are broken or fried.

There is a known issue with the Nikkon Cameras that there is a chip inside that fails. I had a coolpixs(don't remember the model #) that died. It was after the warranty was up though.

ejn74 said:
There is a known issue with the Nikkon Cameras that there is a chip inside that fails. I had a coolpixs(don't remember the model #) that died. It was after the warranty was up though.

:(

I guess I will just have to try and see what happends.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back