NICK M, you cursed me!!!!!!!!

NAH< i mean the POWER CABLES, the 4 wires!

but anyway, the HD is screwed, im getting it replaced! Western Digital my arse, they suck!

yea better get that **** replaced, it is good money after all

Yea! Finally! Getting an IBM! Get the 120GXP version. That's awsome

i'd like a new hard drive my self. btw can i somehow put 3 harddrives into my computer? 2 slots for it are taken already. and i dont think that i have a power and that other cable for 3rd one. i do have an empty cdrom slot.

You can insert a HDD into an empty CD ROM slot. You can use the IDE cable your CD rom is on to connect it. And no power adapter? You can get a splitter thinger

oh i can do that great :) but actually i think i have cdrom's power cord there, but i dont have that serial or what it's called cable to connect it to computer somehow

You don't have the IDE cable? ( I think that's what it is called ) Don't you have two of those on your mobo? IDE 1 Primary, IDE 2 Secondary. I have IDE1, 2, 3, and 4 :)

if you use the CD serial cable you have to put up with slower data transfers!!

well as i remember i had 2hds connected into one thing by 1 cable into MB, and i have cdrw&dvd roms connected next to it by the 2nd cable. i have left one emtpy cdrom bay+1power cord. but i dont have that ide connector thing to connect it to computer. and i dont think there's a third space on MB to connect it to. although i'll check it out tomorow

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back