nicest opel evah

Must be a guy thing
dunno.gif

Talk about a rich mans car.
You roll down the street and people will think u are mr. Money Bags :)

Silly people, everyone knows the Honda Civic is the shiznit :p

That car is awesome! I love that style - Morgans and Bristols are the way forward. :)

looks like my solstice, which happens to be an opel for those of you that didn't know it, gm is using opel as the base for my car and the sky
Naw,
that looks more like the Lotus Elise.
With less style

Pfft, all you noobs and your fancy ass cars. My 1992 4cyl Toyota pickup will kick all your little rumps! I will be the one towing your ass out of a ditch when you crash your car. :p

Pfft, all you noobs and your fancy ass cars. My 1992 4cyl Toyota pickup will kick all your little rumps! I will be the one towing your ass out of a ditch when you crash your car. :p
pfft
That'll be the day :)

Definitely a strange car Perris, however, I can see it's appeal :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back