nice new tweak!!!

Perris Calderon

dealer
Staff member
Political Access
good tweak at the end of the story;

what most people don't realize is the usefullness of the links folder...since most people hide it

I'm sure if most people gave it a fair shake, the majority of people would use it and love it

for instance, when you have the links folder on your toolbar, it's like having a separate button for all of your most accesed links right up there with the rest of your tools...this will take ther place of programs like "add a button" and things like that

so the links folder is a very nice convienance if you start to use it

imagine this;

if the links folder didn't exist by default, and someone came up with it as a tweak, we would most of us be using it as a tweak instead of deleting it as an annoyance!!!

and for that, I laugh out loud

so now the tweak

I came up with a new idea while discribing the usefulness of the links folder on another forum involving the links folder, and this is very very nice

I put the path to my most used folder in the links bar, and now I don't have to go to the desktop to get what I want, I just go to the links switch.

for instance, if you want the desktop up on the toolbar, you can put it in the links folder with this path;

C:\Documents and Settings\PUT YOUR COMPUTER NAME HERE\Desktop

gonna use this alot now with differant paths

A good idea for those ofr you that haven't used the links folder yet

if you have a few web based email accounts, put all of thes at the top of your folders list, and now you can go straight to email from the toolbar

Hey, that is smart! I accually use to links and now im adding things like that too it! Nice work!

Thats why I like to use Fastbrowser most of the time because it adds seperate links in on the opposite end of my toolbar. I keep my toolbar at the top so when I browse with FB it puts seperate links at the bottom so I can go back and forth between forums, google etc,. without having to search each time. You can keep 7 or 8 seperate links open at once.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back